Join a passionate network of supporters by donating to the Song Saa Foundation or sponsoring one of our projects. As a foundation supporter, you'll receive regular updates and progress reports.
Your generosity will go a long way in providing basic health and safety to our surrounding and supporting populace in the Koh Rong Archipelago.
With a donation of just $25,
you will guarantee that a vulnerable child receives:
· A Hygiene Pack including one year’s supply of toothpaste, brushes, soap and washcloths; and
· Education on the best dental care and hygiene practices to live a healthy and happy life, with a big smile on their face!
With a donation of just $50, you will contribute to the below activities:
· Employment of two women in the community to execute the recycle program;
· Establishment of a recycling centre for plastic bottles and aluminium cans;
· Education and promotion of reusing plastic materials through arts and crafts, which in turn supports alternate development; and
· Removing over the targeted volume of 2 tons of waste in the Koh Rong Archipelago.
With a donation of just US$100, you will assist Song Saa Foundation in:
· Purchasing a hydrologic water filter for a family, which eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, greatly reducing water-borne illnesses and giving them clean drinking water for up to and over two years; and
· Building 20,000 Litre water catchment structures in 4 villages of the Koh Rong Archipelago.
With a donation of just US$150, you will assist Song Saa Foundation in:
· Establishing an artificial reef programme on Song Saa Private Island; building biomass and a new habitat for marine life in our protected marine reserve.
· Supporting our Reef cleaning activities, removing unwanted debris and rubbish from the sea; keeping the habitat beautiful and healthy for marine life.